Part of Management Team since June 12, 2003
40 years of experience in Maintenance Field, supporting Facilities and Production systems.
During this time, responsible for maintaining and upgrading systems along with maintaining a safe workplace.
My Knowledge of Electrical, Mechanical, Hydraulic and Refrigeration systems have allowed me to support
Shapes’ mission in providing Quality, On-Time parts to our customers.
Responsible for all machine installations, providing on-time start up to meet production needs. I have designed and implemented “special machines” to support the manufacturing process.
Veteran, USAF with Honorable Discharge.
- NCO Course
- Manager/ Supervisor Course
- Aerospace Ground Equipment Repair Course (Honor Graduate)
- Machining Practices
- OSHA Safety Training Florida
- Trane Air Conditioning Systems
- Just-In-Time Manufacturing
- Lean Manufacturing
- Drug Free Workplace Training